Don't have and Mustn't


Mustn't - means forbidden; not allowed
  • I mustn't pay the electric bill late.
  • We mustn't drive a car without car insurance.
  • I mustn't lose my passport.
  • My boss mustn't to lock the door to the office.
  • The children mustn't play near the street.
Don't Have To - something is optional; it is a choose
  • I don't have to go to the store.
  • We don't have to see my son's teacher.
  • The teacher doesn't have to stay late today.
  • My sister doesn't have to pay me back
  • I don't have to call my sister she, because I will see her in a few days.

Most read Lessons

THE TYPES OF CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

Future Tenses in English

The use of the verb to have

The use of Verb to be

What are the differences between descent, decent, and dissent?

TRAVEL - TRIP - JOURNEY - TOUR - VOYAGE

The Four Smart Students

Past Continuous

GRAMMAR, MORAL AND LEADERSHIP

Causative Verbs in English: