The difference between Hotel and Motel

The difference between Hotel and Motel
Motel
is like a hotel but with the doors to the rooms are facing the parking lot. This makes it easy for travelers to go in and out. A motel is usually for people traveling by car & need a place to stay for the night. Motels are usually not expensive.
Example:
Do you think we should stop off at a motel on the way to Florida.
I am really tired of driving. I am going to stop off at a motel for the night.
We did not stay in a motel when we drove to New York.
Hotel
is a resort or a place where tourist stay, the hallway is on the inside of the building; a hotel may offer many difference services such as food, conference room, entertainment etc.
Example:
We are going to London for a week. I think we should stay in a really good hotel.
There are so many really expensive hotels in New York.
I have never stayed in a really nice hotel.


Most read Lessons

THE TYPES OF CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

Future Tenses in English

The use of the verb to have

The use of Verb to be

What are the differences between descent, decent, and dissent?

TRAVEL - TRIP - JOURNEY - TOUR - VOYAGE

The Four Smart Students

Past Continuous

GRAMMAR, MORAL AND LEADERSHIP

Causative Verbs in English: